Strube (Freiburg, Germany)
J. Breuker (Amsterdam), C. Castelfranchi (Rome), D.
W. Kintsch (Boulder), C. von der Malsburg (Bochum & Los Angeles),
K. Stenning (Edinburgh)
CSQ publishes original work in cognitive science for an international
audience, across the whole discipline, and at any level of analysis.
In particular, CSQ is looking for:
- Articles that attempt an integration of methodologies and disciplines,
- Applied articles which foster theoretical developments and treatments
of basic research which point to applications in the real world,
- Work which crosses levels of abstraction.
The bottom line is that CSQ intends to publish original work of
high quality relevant to cognitive science as a whole. Articles
may address any topic in cognitive science, e.g.,
- Learning and adaptation,
- Perception and action control,
- Knowledge representation and acquisition,
- Thinking, reasoning, and problem solving,
- Language and communication,
- Cognitive ergonomics, educational applications, etc.
CSQ will accept submissions from all over the world and hopes to
find its readers everywhere. Being based in Europe, it also attempts
to bring European research together and integrate it into the international
cognitive science community.
CSQ is published quarterly by Hermes-Lavoisier, Paris & Oxford.
Note: Some volumes of CSQ span over two years (e.g., vol. 1: 2000/2001).
Send e-mail to Editor (email@example.com,
for correspondence only),
or to the Editor's Office (firstname.lastname@example.org,
for submission of mss.)
Subscription rates (4 issues per year, over 500 pages, ISSN
- Institutions: Europe 190 Euro, non-Europe 205 Euro
- Individual: Europe 55 Euro,
non-Europe 75 Euro
(Individual rates apply only if payment is made by personal cheque
or credit card, and issues are sent to a personal address.) All
prices include postage and packing.
To subscribe, visit http://www.lavoisier.fr/gb/, or mail to: email@example.com
Lavoisier, 11, rue Lavoisier, 75008 Paris, France.